Monday, December 14, 2009

Of Driver Licences, bronchitis and all of the rest

Well, today was fun. Apparently, if your driver's licence is up for renewal, given that workers are currently on strike, you are automatically renewed. If you need to switch your licence over from one province to another, then you have to wait for the strike to be over - have I mentioned that the strike has been going on since August?

I had my doctor's appointment today - apparently, I have bronchitis. All that this means, at least for me, is that I need to use a steroid twice a day for two weeks, take some antibiotics for ten days and use my regular rescue inhaler as required and I should be right as rain just in time for Christmas.

For supper tonight, I made a variation on cheesy bbq meatball subs. Something that was fairly quick, easy and that my five year old would like. Not that she ate much - we did have Subway for lunch and she managed to finish a six inch sub after a fashion - which included bribing her with a cookie! The good thing, however, is that she's managed to gain four pounds since March~she now weighs 43 pounds, up from her perennial 39 pounds.

Tomorrow night, I will be serving mini taco bowls - another Kraft Kitchens recipe. As well, tomorrow night will mark five days on our bi-weekly meal plan that will hopefully turn into a habit early in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment